We radically overhaul (also referred to as a company turnaround) and boost the profitability of private companies. Often times, this work leads to us being engaged thereafter to assist the owners transition or exit the business – such as a private equity buyout or a trade sale or a succession.
For instance, we were recently engaged to turnaround a distressed Australian scientific services company (liquidation value circa $2m) and in just over 2 years sold the business for $11.5m to a listed European group.
We only undertake an engagement where the value we create is 3 (to 10) times the price we charge you.
These 5 categories, summarise the ‘traps’ our customers find themselves in:
- Fighting for Survival
- Cannot Scale the Business
- Poor Decision Making
- Unclear Vision or Strategy
- No Viable Exit Plan
Our success rate in getting businesses “unstuck” is due in part to:
- We sort the People side of things out up front. Ensuring square pegs are in square holes.
- We don’t use trendy one size fits all consulting methodologies; instead straightforward problem-solving techniques with solutions specific to the business problem.
- We empower employees (at all levels) to behave more like owners than employees.
- Our breadth and depth of skills in specific functions. On our team are specialists in investment banking, forensic accounting, process improvement, HR, strategy and performance measurement.
Our Fee Guarantee:
Every project is on a fixed-fee, up-front basis – there are no surprises.
Our goal is that each engagement results in a win-win – where you profit and we profit from the relationship.
And if you don’t profit as expected (it happens) then we adjust the fee to a win-win.