Jeremy has been Chairman, CEO and advisor for mid-tier private Australian companies, over a period of 25-years.
Born into a hard-working family agribusiness – primary production, meat processing & packing, transport and retail – Jeremy learnt at an early age how to lead teams and build successful companies. An invaluable education in the school of hard knocks.
Over time, Jeremy has selected a great team – selected on the basis of their attitude and been-there-done-that experience in the mid-large SME sector.
Jeremy is a strong believer in making sure he has the right people doing the right things right!
Jeremy and his team have built a proud reputation of helping CEOs and Owners turnaround and grow their Companies.
All Associates have the requisite commercial experience in helping clients who find themselves stuck in one of these predicaments :
- Fighting for Survival
- Cannot Scale the Business
- Poor Decision Making
- Unclear Vision or Strategy
- No Viable Exit Plan
Jeremy is also a member of the Business Enterprise Institute, a Colorado-based think tank on mid-market business exits & transitions, led by John Brown, lawyer, author and global expert on business exits.
He lives with his wife and 2 children in the Sydney suburb of Kirribilli and maintains an active interest in farming as CFO of 2 family-owned beef-producing farms in the Central West of NSW.
Specialised skills on the deConstantin team:
- Performance Improvement (incl. Factory Optimisation)
- Blue Ocean Strategy (finding deep niches for customers)
- Vision Workshops (Collins & Porras)
- Creating Problem Solving Workshops (Advanced Level Certification)
- Business Valuations (methodologies used by investment banks)
- Value Driver Trees (McKinsey)
- Chartered Accounting & Audit
- Corporate Law
- Business Exits & Transitions
- Capital Raising Strategies – Equity or Debt
- HR & Recruitment Strategies
- Distressed Turnarounds
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sales & Marketing